Tuesday 6 November 2018

Action World Trip

Action World Trip

On Friday Te Awa went to Action World. Thank you very Much to our parents who provided transport. It was the first time we had been there as a class. I was VERY impressed with the level of our student's confidence at trying new a difficult activities. Here are some photos and our writing.


It was fun at Action World. I had fun on the water slide. And I went on the balls and the swing and the cars.
By Ilha



I went down the water slide. It's big, so, so big.
By George



I climbed up the top of the ladder and I had fun at the ladder. It was the funnist thing at Action World.
By Jayden


Aria     


Jayden

Will


Cooper

Reign 


Christina

Linkin and Litia 


Aayush 

Jayden was able to climb to the top this moving ladder and ring the bell at the top. 
An amazing achievement! 



Dallas
Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment