Friday 23 November 2018

Health (asthma show)

Asthma Show

Today Chris from the Asthma and Respiratory Foundation NZ came to teach us about asthma. One in every seven people in New Zealand is effected by asthma.

Ariana, Ilha and Matiu helped Chris in the show.

Ahurangi, Kyle, Tangimanawa, Ariana, Chris, Ilha and Matiu



We learnt that six things can trigger asthma (cold air, dust mites, animal fur, viruses, smoke and pollen).

I liked the fish. Chris taught us about asthma. We learnt about lungs. 
By Anaya

The asthma show was interesting. 
By George

I went to the show. I liked the show. 
By Michael

I went to the asthma show. Chris taught us to be healthy. 
By Aria

Chris taught us about asthma. A virus can make your asthma worse. 
By Reign

I loved the fish. We learnt about asthma and I loved the show. By Ohana

I liked the fish. He is amazing. We learnt about lungs. 
By Linkin

I learnt about asthma, it was fun and I loved it. It was the coolest thing.
By Jayden

I like the puffer fish. 
By Cooper

I liked the fish at the show. 
By Ariana

I liked the man, and I liked the show. 
By Dallas

I liked the fish because it did a funny dance.
By Karaitiana

I had fun at the show. Chris was cool. The fish was funny. We learnt about asthma. We learnt about the breathing.
By Litia

It was awesome. I was the smoke in the show. We learnt about asthma.
By Ilha

I liked him because he was funny. I was in the show.
By Matiu

I liked the asthma show because it was so funny.
By Hunter

Chris taught us about asthma. We learnt about inhalers.
By Cora-Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment