Sunday 11 November 2018

Paihia School's Pet Day

On Friday we had our annual School Pet Day

In Te Awa we decorated Gingerbread men (after reading lots of versions of the story. We also made Vaseline saucers and sand saucers. We had to really concentrate to create repeating patterns using different colours of flower petals.
 Hunter and Matiu


Litia and Ariana
I made a Gingerbread Man and a sand saucer. It looked cool. It was so cool to me. I liked my Gingerbread Man. I think that it was cool.
By Litia

Jayden's lovely Nana Janet came to help. She was GREATLY  appreciated.
Pet judging with Mrs Lindsay and Ms Hadwin.


Jade's kittens.
 Luke's guinea pigs.


Hunter got a ribbon for his baby koura (crayfish). 







1 comment:

  1. Wow Te Awa. I am really impressed with your creations. Did any of you win prizes at The Waimate North Show? What was your favourite part of Paihia School Pet Day?

    ReplyDelete