Friday 30 November 2018

Athletics Day 2018

Today we had our Southern Bay of Islands inter-school Athletics day. We went on the bus to Bledisloe Domain.


Michael and Matiu on the bus to Bledisloe Domain.

My legs weren't tired because my shoes are pretty fast. 
By Matiu
                                        George, Will and Reign on the bus to Bledisloe Domain.
Athletics day was so much fun. The run was good because I really like running.
By George

I liked the running because I was a little bit fast.
By Reign

                           Dallas, Hunter, Michael, Jayden and George get ready for their race.

I liked the athletics, it was fun and the 200 metres was so much fun and the 400 metres, it was the funnist. It was the funnist because it made me run faster.
By Jayden

Sam Ata and Kyle Brown from Te Moana class.

Michael throwing at shot put.

Reign doing high jump.

                                          Stan-Lee from Te Moana class doing high jump.

Dallas

Reign doing hurdles.

The boys lining up for the big race.

Cooper, Stan-Lee and Hunter

Gina taught us how to do long jump.

I like running. My Dad came to the athletics. I had fun running and jumping.
By Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment