Wednesday 24 October 2018

Physical Ed (cricket)

Cricket

Yesterday Paul came to our School to teach us about playing cricket. We learnt how to throw, catch and play cricket games. It was lots of fun.




 Yesterday we played cricket. I liked it because it was fun. 
By Hunter



 Yesterday we played cricket. I can play cricket. By Cora-Rose


 Yesterday all of us went to cricket and we could catch.
By Christina
 I caught the ball.
By Reign

Yesterday we played cricket. It was fun. I liked catching the ball and playing the game.
By Ilha


Ilha


 Anaya
 Matiu

 Yesterday we played cricket. I played cricket. I had fun and I could throw the ball.
By Litia
I can catch. I like catching.
By Linkin
Yesterday we played cricket and we caught the ball.
By Aria
Yesterday I played cricket. I like cricket. It was fun.
By Dallas


 Yesterday we played cricket. I can catch a ball and I can chuck a ball.
By Jayden



Yesterday we played cricket. I like cricket because I like rolling the ball.
By George

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time of building some awesome motor skills Te Awa! I know Cora-Rose really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete