Wednesday 27 February 2019

Magic show

Today the Magician Vas Kovalski came to Paihia School to teach us about healthy eating. He also performed some AMAZING tricks. Here is our writing about the show.
The magician was funny and I like the cute bunny.
By Ilha

The magician was cool and funny. I like the rabbit.
By Cora-Rose

The magician was doing magic. I also like the rabbit.
By Aayush

I like the magician making magic tricks and he likes us. He is going to come again.
By Kaura
My sister was in the front and it was really funny.
By Ohana

It scared me and it scared him when the snake popped out.
By Reign
I like the trick with the birds. I like it because it was so cool.
By Matiu

The magician was amazing. There were birds.
By George

2 comments:

  1. They loved the magician specially the animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Te Awa it was really cool to see the magic show and really cool to see that you liked it. The best thing that I liked is... EVERYTHING!
    Brisa.

    ReplyDelete