Thursday 14 February 2019

Letter work B (bubbles)

Last week we were learning about the letter b. We blew lots of bubbles. We had lots of fun and wrote some great stories.


We made some house bubbles and square bubbles and "e" bubbles.
By Cora-Rose
We made some bubbles with the love heart one.
By Nikau

We made some bubbles. I did some bubbles by myself. The bubbles were popping by themselves.
By George
We made some bubbles. We can catch the bubbles.
By Matiu
We made some bubbles. I like popping the bubbles.
By Reign
We made some bubbles. I made a house bubble and I made a circle bubble and a square bubble.
By Hunter
I like the bubbles because they pop.
By Nikau
I am blowing some bubbles. It was fun. They were cool. Some were love hearts.
By Ohana
We made some bubbles. It was very cool.
By Ilha
We made some bubbles. I made bubbles yesterday too. 
By Aayush

1 comment:

  1. Bubbles Big as Balls! Lots of Bs... we love playing this game and blowing bubble of course.

    ReplyDelete