Thursday 14 February 2019

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

This Term we are studying celebrations. As part of our learning we learnt about Valentines Day.

Wishing you all a 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
We made Valentine's Day cards.

I made a Valentine's Day card for Mum and Dad.
By Reign
I made a Valentine's Day card for Mum and Dad.
By Cora-Rose
I like Valentine's Day because we have chocolate.
By Nikau
I like Valentine's Day because it is fun. My Dad is coming home tomorrow and I will give my Dad the card.
By George
I made a Valentine's Day card for my Dad and my Mum.
By Aayush
I like Valentine's Day because you get stuff.
By Hunter
I like Valentine's Day. It is cool and it is part of love.
By Ilha
I like Valentine's Day. I love you.
By Kaura
I made a Valentine's Day card for my Mum. I can give it to her tomorrow.
By Matiu
I like happy Valentine's Day because it's fun.
By Phoenix

 We had some Valentine's chocolate when we were writing.


Thank you Hunter for the chocolate. 
From Miss Simmonds
Aayush eating one of the delicious heart cookies from Stephen's Mum (THANK YOU PAULINE FOX)
 Kenzie
Pauline's Cookies

2 comments:

  1. Now isn't this the sweetest thing ever? Very valentine like! Our card is still on our fridge. Thank you Ilha, thank you Mrs Simmonds for the time, effort and chocolates spent on our precious card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the cards they all look great Te Awa! I love Valentines day two! Its all about loving, caring and having lots of fun. And you guys are spoilt little kids.
    Brisa.

    ReplyDelete