Wednesday 6 May 2020

Olivia's work

Hi everyone!
I received this lovely e.mail from Olivia's Mum and Dad. Thank you for the kind word Sarah and Marcus. Well done Olivia!!! your work looks fabulous!

Hi Nikki.

Hope you are well. Olivia is missing school like crazy. When asked what she misses most. "My teacher Miss Simmonds".
Shes been super busy drawing, we found a artist on you tube that she can follow along too. Shes also loving her daily walks. We did school road track yesterday and she insisted on making it a race all the way up and back down. 
I have attached a few picks of her work.
Hope you be back at school soon

Take care

Sarah, marcus and Olivia 
Well done Olivia for helping with the cooking. I bet the food in your bubble is DELICIOUS!!!. I am excited about going to your Dad's restaurant when it opens again because the meal I had last time was superb.
 I am excited to read your stories when I see you next. What a great idea to glue pictures in.



No comments:

Post a Comment