Thursday 23 April 2020

Sophie's great work

Sophie's Mum has sent me pictures of her great work. Thanks Sophie. It's so lovely to see your happy face. I am so unpressed! 
Sophie's fabulous writing.
I love your beautiful writing. You always draw the most amazing and detailed pictures to explain your writing.

Sophie's Jj work.
Fantastic Jj work Sophie. I was definitely thinking of doing some jelly bean maths when we get back to school.
Sophie's word art.
I love this word art. Did it take you a long time? I was surprised how long it took me to create my word. 

 Miss Simmonds' interesting word.

3 comments:

  1. Some outstanding work going on at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Sophie. Well done for learning at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Sienna G. I like the way you made the B in the world art. This reminded me of when I made my fairy world. Next time you could make a colourful board and then put the word Birthday on it.

    ReplyDelete