Thursday 9 April 2020

Lock down walks

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all staying safe at home and are having fun with your families. I miss you all a lot. 
I've been doing lots of walking with Joseph. We walk from Te Haumi around Sullivan's beach to town. There have been a couple of times when we didn't check the tide. We had to do lots of rock climbing and got our feet wet. 
On one walk I took pictures of all of the beautiful hibiscus flowers I saw. Which flower do you like best?
Te Haumi beach

 Trying to take a selfie with an old fashioned camera.









This is one of my favourite hibiscus flowers. It is called "hibiscus mutabilis". It changes colour from white to pink to red (as you can see in the picture below). 
Here is a link about hibiscus mutabilis






We say a grasshopper on the rocks. Very unusual!


No comments:

Post a Comment