Thursday 1 August 2019

NED Show

This week we had Nicole visit us to tell us about NED. She taught us to say "I can't do it YET" instead of "I can't do it". She also taught us about some good things to remember when things get hard.
Never give up!
Encourage other!
Do your best!


Here are some of our stories.

I liked the Yeti and the yo-yo. 
By John-William

I liked the yo-yo lady.
By Phoenix

I went to the Whare and saw the yo-yo lady. The Yet was cool.
By Stephen

I saw NED and that yo-yo lady and the Yet. The Yet's name was "Yet". And I learnt about never giving up.
By Ohana

2 comments:

  1. I like the message about not giving up, encourage others and doing the right thing. I am glad you enjoyed the show and the yoyo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAve you all read the book "Keep on Trying" NEVER EVER GIVE UP set yourself goals and and try ever so hard to achieve them. There are so many ways to achieve any goal.

    ReplyDelete