Friday 16 August 2019

Learning about the letter V

Today we had VEGETABLES because we are learning about the letter V.
We tried broccoli, carrots and celery. We had three different dips to go with our vegetables (roasted capsicum, hummus and good old fashioned onion dip). Here are our photos and some fabulous writing!



 Stephen

 Phoenix, Elias, Ohana, George and A.J

 Vincent, John-William, Phoenix

 John-William, Phoenix, Kenzie, Mikaera (he wasn't too sure about the smell of the capsicum dip), Pippa, Storm, Alex


 Kenzie, Mikaera, Alex

 Ohana, Stephen, John-William, Vincent, Phoenxi, Kenzie, Pippa, Mikaera

 Pippa and her Giraffe

 John-William and Vincent

 John-William loves broccoli.

 Kaura loved the capsicum dip.

 Storm, Alex and Mikaera

 Storm, Alex and Mikaera

 Elias

 John-William and George

 Kenzie

 Mikaera

 Alex

 Kenzie

 Vincent

 Elias

 George

 Phoenix

 Kaura and the last of the capsicum dip.

A.J
 I liked the broccoli.
By Pippa

 I liked the vegetables. The dips were delicious and I loved the onion dip. By Ohana


 I liked the carrots.
By John-Willam


 I liked the broccoli and the dip.
By Alex


 I just liked the carrots.
By Vincent



 I like the broccoli because it is yummy. My favourite dip was the orange one. It was capsicum.
By Kaura


I had vegetables and I had carrots and I had celery. I had dip. We didn't double dip.
By George

1 comment:

  1. Your vegetables look so delicious. Keep eating them as they are so health for you, full of vitamins and minerals.

    ReplyDelete