Friday 27 August 2021

Te Awa Pets Page

 Welcome to the Te Awa class pets page.


Here we will share our pets. I am sure they are all enjoying having us at home with them during lockdown.

Opo

Eva-Rose, her brother Ezra and their dog Opo. He was born on April fools day this year. 

Harry and Ellie dog. She is an old lady (11 years old).


Avy and her neighbour's chicken. The neighbour's chickens sneak into Avy's vegie garden and love to eat the spinach. Avy runs out every morning and rounds the chickens up and gets them out of the garden. Sometimes the chickens wander into the house and clean up the crumbs on the floor after breakfast.

Miss Simmonds' cat Tama. He is a Himalayan Persian (very fluffy) and he is 5 years old.


This is Sonny's dog Luther. He has such a shiny coat.


This is Theo. He is Anna's cat. Theo likes cuddles.

This is Marmalade. She is Anna's other cat. Marmalade does not like Theo.


Marmalade relaxing.


Here is Atawhai's cat cricket. She is 9 years old. Cricket copes very well with living in a house with lots of children.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Awa its Mahana from Te Ngahere I like your blog post about your classes Pet Page. I liked your blogpost because I liked how you added the birth date of your pets. I also liked your blog post because I also have a pet cat & dog, their names are Nala and Kovu. I also liked how you added how old they are.

    What breed is Opo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Te Awa! Its me Amber from Te Ngahere. I really enjoyed your blog post about sharing all of your pets you have in your household. I really enjoyed this blog because you told us how old the animal is. At home I have a dog and cat my cats name is Shadow and my dogs name is Storm. My dog is 3 years old and her birthday is only 12 days apart from mine! How is lockdown going for you guys?

    ReplyDelete