Wednesday 17 February 2021

Bubbles

 This week we are learning about the letter Bb. We blew bubbles on the school field and wrote about what happened. Here is our wonderful writing!


I was playing with bubbles, they got so big that they popped.

By Michael



We blew bubbles and some bubbles didn't work.

By Mason




I went to the field to make a big bubble.

By Ethan



I like making bubbles.

By Honour



I blew some bubbles. They were big and little.

By Maia T.H



I made a bubble and it popped.

By Grace



I went to the field to blow bubbles, it was fun.

By Raureti



I popped the bubbles and then I got some more bubbles.

By Sonny



I played with the bubbles. I finished with the bubbles today.

By Freezharn



I blew bubbles with my friends.

By Altayvia






No comments:

Post a Comment