Monday 8 April 2019

Trip to Auckland Zoo

Zoo Trip

On Friday the 5th of April Te Awa and Te Moana classes went to Auckland Zoo. Here are our photos and writing.

I went to the zoo with my Mum and my class to look at the zebra and spider and crocodile. The crocodile looked like a rock. It had one eye open.
By Cora-Rose

I liked the zebra because I have a zebra jumper and it is mine and it is cosy. We saw a baby zebra and it was cute.
By Ilha

I liked the zebra because it is really my favourite zoo animal. The baby zebra is cute. The Mummy zebra was tall and it eats hay.
By Ohana

I went to the zoo and I saw a baby tortoise. He was pretty and he was tiny as and he was a boy.
By Matiu
I like the flamingos and they were cute. There was a duck living with the flamingos.
By Hunter







I liked the baby penguin because they were very cute. They were standing up and eating fish, special fish.
By Nikau

Me and Nikau went to the zoo because we wanted to see the rhinoceros. There were two. They were eating hay. The rhinoceros usually live in Africa.
By George

I saw the cheetah at the zoo. It was eating fast. I saw a lion and I saw a kiwi and I saw a penguin. The penguins were still.
By Reign

I like the cheetah. It was lying in the grass, it was lying down. I heard the baby penguins. It was fun seeing the baby penguins, they were cute.
By Kenzie

We watched the lions. They were sleeping. The tiger was also sleeping, then I was saying "wake up lion, wake up". But they were lazy.
By Aayush

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing some awesome writing, Te Awa. It was a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me what your favourite animal is. mine is a lion they have lines on there back it is so cool that i all ways go to the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora,
    Hi I'm Kate.
    Your trip to the Zoo looked and sounded very fun. I wish I was there.The animals looked very cool. Was there a favourite animal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora,
    Hi my name is Heidi, I am 9 years old. I go to Ohaeawai primary school. I love going to the zoo especially Hamilton zoo. I really like Hunters scripet about the flamingos. I love flamingos, I have been to a zoo before it was the one in Hamilton. My family got to sit down and the meerkats climbed on top of them. Did you guys get to feed any animals?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my name is Sienna and I am a student at Ohaeawai Primary School. I really like the big elephants they are very cool. It made me think about when I went on my zoo trip with my school to Auckland. My blog address is https://ossiennam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, my name is Tanner and I am a student at Ohaeawai Primary school. I really like that you wrote about what you did at the zoo. It made me think about when I went to the zoo. Have you thought about Writing in more detail.
    If you would like to view my learning, my blog is https://ostannera.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, my name is Harlem from Ohaeawai Primary. What an amazing zoo tripyou went on. We went on a zoo trip at school too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kia ora , my name is Laylah and I am a student at Ohaeawai Primary School. I really liked how you described the animals you liked seeing at the zoo. It made me think of when I
    had an Auckland trip and I stayed the night. My favourite was the pink flamingos. Have you thought about writing a What am I? poem about your favourite animal. If you would like to view my learning. My blog is https://oslaylahi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete