Friday 3 August 2018

Health: Learning about healthy drinks.

Healthy Drinks

This week Whaea Gina came to school to teach us about what drinks we should have all the time (water and milk), sometimes (fruit drinks and powerade) and not very often at all (coca- cola and other fizzy drinks). 
We looked at how much sugar was in each drink.
Drink Every day.

                                                         
                                                           Drink Sometimes.

                                                   Drink not very often.
                  This bottle of coca-cola has 16 tea spoons of sugar in it.




Here is our writing.

I like water. by Anaya

I like milk. by Cooper

Water is good for you. by Wynton

Water is good to drink. by Karaitiana

Coca-cola is not healthy for you. by Jayden

Coca-cola is not healthy. by Aria

I like coke, but it's not good for you. by Dallas

I don't like coca-cola. by Litia

I like water because it is yum. by Michael

Coca-cola is not good for you. by George

I like coca-cola, but it's not healthy. by Freedom

I don't like coca-cola. by Linkin 

1 comment: